Fisted on an Acupressure Mat

This is a story of my experience of sex on an acupressure mat! I know rule 34 says this type of content has to exist somewhere, but I haven't found anything like it out there. So, I hope you enjoy!

********************************

It was Valentine's Day, but we aren't big on romance here. In fact, it was after midnight when we finally headed to the bedroom. We both lay down naked on the bed, and started touching each other casually. It was the quiet touching borne of comfort in a long relationship. We slowly started putting more intent behind our touches - my hand wrapped around his semi-hard cock, his fingers gently pulling my pussy lips apart and stroking my inner labia, but still gentle and quiet.

Suddenly, I asked him what he was thinking about. I don't remember what he said (something about the weather, or work), but then I told him - I was thinking about something that I wanted to try.

See, we have been together for almost 25 years. Recently, we decided that we needed to upgrade our sex life options. This turned into buying some various new toys, but also some major purchases - including the Esse by Liberator. If you haven't seen this or tried it out, you are in for a treat! The size of a small loveseat, with a pleasing rolling hills shape, it elevated every position we have tried on it.

What we haven't been able to fix with furniture though, is that he is a gentle soul, and me - well, I like things rough. If I'm not bruised or bleeding at the end of sex, it wasn't as rough as I wanted. It hasn't always been easy, trying to match our each of our desires with what we are willing to do, but we've both been trying harder lately to give each other what we wanted, what we needed.

Lying there, his fingers gently exploring my wet pussy, I realized what I wanted right then. So, I told him - "I want you to fuck me on the spiked mat."

What is the spiked mat? Well, a few weeks prior I had received a Kanjo acupressure mat. It's a mat the size of my torso - from the top of my shoulders to the bottom of my ass, covered with 6,210 extremely sharp plastic spikes. Lying on the mat is a very strong experience, to put it mildly. Every movement you make, every breath, you can feel the spikes digging into your skin. All of your focus becomes the sensation of the pain, the feeling of being inside this body, right now, breathing. But it's the type of pain I crave - I haven't been able to lay on it without my pussy instantly getting wet.

He laughed at me, and said - "That is an absolutely fucking terrible idea. I know how sharp that mat is. You will lose your head, and it will RUIN you." I laughed back, letting him know what was the point. I hopped out of bed and started setting things up.

First, I dragged the Esse (ergonomic fuck-bench) into position with the foot end next to a doorframe. Then I very carefully laid the spike mat down, wincing when it pricked my fingers. He looked at the setup and then grabbed a waterproof sheet to slide under the spiked mat, knowing that if this worked how I was hoping it would, that I would be squirting by the time we were done.

Everything in place, I looked at him and took a slow deep breath, and said - "Let's get started". I sat on the very end of the Esse, just below where the spiked mat started, and took another deep breath. I began slowly leaning back, letting my ass start to feel the prickles of the spikes. It took several false starts, being overwhelmed by the painful sensations, jolting up, deep breathing and trying again. After a few tries, I was able to lay fully on the mat, spikes digging into my shoulders, back, and ass. The sensation wholly overwhelming, but still not enough.

I took another deep breath, then pulled my feet up and placed them wide open, braced on either side of the doorframe. The extra pressure and weight of having my feet up made me gasp, which quickly turned into a moan. I pushed my feet a little more firmly into the doorframe, feeling that pressure convert directly into how deeply the spikes were digging into my sensitive skin. I gave my feet a couple experimental pushes, a shock of pain every time. I tried to shift my body, and felt the overwhelming sensation of thousands of spikes digging in, dragging across my skin, inflaming my body with a violent heat. I gasped, realizing how effective of a predicament bondage I had just set up for myself. Every touch I rose to meet would be answered with the sharp heat of the spikes.

He looked down at me, breathing already erratic, cunt already soaked. He shook his head and told me it was my last chance to back out. I smiled though a gasp, and he let me know that once he started, we were seeing this through. I didn't make any motion to move from my bed of nails, so he shrugged his shoulders, and said - "Okay, here we go."

He stood between my legs, appraising me. He brought one hand down to my pussy, and started stroking it softly. The other hand he tried to place on the Esse for balance, but accidentally put his hand on the spiked surface of the mat. He shouted in surprise, and then in frustrated response slapped my leg, hard. I jolted, feeling the spikes dig in, keening in reply. He shook his head, and instead of bracing against the Esse, he braced his weight against my leg, pushing my ass and back harder into the spiked surface.

His other hand began fingering me forcefully, slapping at my clit, roughly shoving his fingers inside me. However, I was so overwhelmed with the sensation of the mat that I could barely feel him touching me. My body had downgraded the rough treatment my pussy was getting as unimportant in the face of the weight of my body on the spikes, every breath digging deeper in. He clocked my meager response to his touching, laughed and said, "Not enough? I'm not surprised, a little pain slut like you. You want to go, well, let's go."

With that, he began forcing his hand deeper in me. Suddenly, my body became VERY aware of the treatment my cunt was receiving. Already soaked, already open, already ready. I saw the tension in his shoulder as he shoved his way into me, just a few short thrusts before his entire hand popped in, and then slid up past his wrist. Without giving me time to acclimate, to breathe, to adjust, he began pumping his hand in and out, twisting his arm as he went, making the only thing in my brain the absolute overload of sensation.

As he pistoned in and out, my body had no choice but to respond to the movement. My hips moved on their own accord, lifting and writhing, my torso jumping with my ragged breath. Which normally would not be a problem, but normally I am not laying on a bed of thousands of spikes. Every tiny movement, every breath transformed directly into the pain pushing in on all sides. I had never felt so much FEELING before. I was only my body, and nothing else. I was only feeling, only sensation. Nothing else existed, except the pleasure, except the pain.

He began squeezing my leg hard, fingers digging into the trigger points along my outer thigh where he knows it hurts the most. Already overwhelmed with sensation of the mat and the pounding fisting in my cunt, I barely reacted to his ministrations. He slapped my leg again, hard and sharp, and I lifted my head his direction, looking into his face, but not really seeing. He looked at me almost clinically, almost detached, then placed his hand directly over my sternum, and then leaned his weight over me and pushed down.

The added force of his body on mine, the spikes digging in even deeper than I thought they could go. The squirming as I tried to move translating into those piercing spikes dragging though my skin. His hand, still fisting me viciously, pumping in and out, twisting roughly against my inner walls. Everything in my vision and mind was black and red; I was completely there while not being there at all. I exploded in orgasm, soaking his forearm, soaking the sheet beneath my cunt.

My cries sounded like a scream, and I began nonsensical begging - 'please, please, please.' Begging for it to keep going, begging for it to stop. I whipped my arms together in front of my face, trying to block out any sight, any sound, removing any excess stimulation so I could handle feeling all of this. The sensation of the skin on my shoulders and upper back feeling like they were being torn from the sudden movement of my arms, but unable to think clearly to make a different choice. He continued to fuck me with his whole arm, bracing - then with the power of his whole shoulder, his whole torso. The weight of his body on mine, forcing me down onto the spikes more forcefully with every thrust, every involuntary movement of my body in response becoming more pain, more pleasure, more sensation - just more, more, more.

After several minutes, and several more orgasms, he slowed, leaving me gasping. He slid his soaking fist out of my sore cunt, dripping on the floor as he exited. I struggled to breathe, as my brain began to tune in again to the world. As I began to register the pain in my body, I called out, and he offered his drenched arm to grab and I heaved myself off the spikes, crumpling to the floor. I lay there, panting, feeling my body coming back to the here and now, slowing my breath, feeling the heat coming off my back like the blast of a furnace. He returned from washing up, and examined my back. Deep red, riddled with thousands of indents, and speckled with tiny scratches and pricks of blood.

Collapsed on the floor, heat radiating off me, he petted my head gently. After several moments, I looked up, with a smile of pure pleasure on my face. He looked down at me again, laughing, leaned down and kissed me on the tip of my nose - saying "Happy Valentine's Day."

https://www.minds.com/surasutu/about

https://www.mixcloud.com/vitalsines/heavy-psychedelic-rock-mix/

https://minjok.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tongil&wr_id=10105&&#c_21245

http://shop.minecraftcommand.science/forum/console/topics/petshoods

https://www.mightycause.com/user/7fybhg

https://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?82329.1.1

https://fr.myfigurecollection.net/picture/2510517

https://www.mycustomer.com/profile/qapisoti

http://tezotuku.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2222763/

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10808933/from-east-tn-needing-accountability?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 01

The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 02

Brainy to Barbie: Evelyn Ch. 02