Seducing Toby

This is a short account of how I seduced a nineteen year old lad named Toby when I was fifty-five. He worked in a coffee shop that I frequented a lot. Judging from the bulge in the front of his trousers, Toby had a very big cock. I intended to find out.

One warm summer morning, I dressed in my very short black and white dress and beaded sandals. Nothing else, except my jewellery and some perfume. At the coffee shop, I waved good morning to Toby, then walked through the shop and out to the walled rear garden and sat in a sunlit corner. I carefully arranged myself, hitching up my dress, making sure lots of thigh was visible. I pulled the neckline of my dress forward, so anyone looking down would be able to see quite a lot of my breasts. I parted my legs a little, enough to arouse interest, not enough to be too crude.

Toby came out and I ordered coffee. He certainly did a lot of looking, mostly at my thighs. He fetched my coffee and I got a bit flirty with him. I told him I'd need topping up very soon.

"I'll do that for you," he said, probably innocently, but possibly not.

Anyway, he seemed to be enjoying himself. He definitely seemed to like me. It was more than just a coffee stop staff member being polite to a customer. So I drank my coffee, then ordered more. Toby was definitely being more attentive than he normally was.

Finally, I mentioned I was on my own at home and feeling lonely.

"I'd keep you company," Toby said, "but I don't finish until four."

"You're welcome to drop in after four," I said. "I'd really like that."

Toby nodded.

"I'd like that too," he said.

I stood up and shook Toby's hand, very formally. I'm not sure why, but I think it was my way of affirming a deal. I paid for my coffee and went home.

I made the bed, showered, put makeup on, put music on, then switched it off, lit scented candles, put on another clean, very short dress and waited.

At four-fifteen Toby arrived. I let him in. I kissed him immediately. He put his hands around me and then felt my bottom. He slid his hands under my dress and discovered I was naked underneath. I wriggled against him. I felt his big cock stiffen.

I led him into the bedroom. I pulled my dress off and dropped it on the floor. I lay on the bed, naked.

"Toby, would you get undressed and stand on the bed near my feet?"

"Okay," Toby said, unsure.

He stripped off quickly and did as I asked. I was right. His cock was semi-erect and it was enormous. Long, but more importantly, very thick.

I picked up a small jar of body butter and held it up for Toby to see.

"I'm going to rub this into my body, and you're going to watch me do it."

Then I had an idea. I picked up my phone, found the camera and handed it to Toby.

"Will you take photos of me as I touch my body," I asked.

"Uh, huh," Toby almost said. He was staring at my body.

"I hope I'm not too hideous?" I said lightly.

"You're gorgeous," Toby said huskily. His cock twitched and thickened. My pussy started tingling and I could feel it getting wet.

Toby took photos. He took lots. I didn't count the clicks, but there were over thirty.

I decided to put on a bit of a show for young master Toby. I rubbed body butter into my breasts, n=my stomach, my thighs, everywhere.

"I need to spread my legs now, Toby, so I can rub the butter into my inner thighs. Is that okay?"

Toby nodded and carried on taking photos of me as I spread my legs wide for him.

His fat cock climbed and thickened. I was going to be very sore when he'ds finished with me.

"I love your big, hard cock," I said, as I slowly rubbed body butter into my inner thighs. I let my fingers circle my sopping wet cunt.

Toby didn't respond. He just stood there, naked, erect, a long, thin silvery string of pre-cum dangling from the tip of his engorged cock.

"Do you like my cunt?" I asked. "Is it pretty?"

"It's very beautiful," Toby whispered as he took more photos.

"Thank you. You're very charming." I smiled. "I want to know what your cock feels like," I said, extending my leg and running the side of my foot down the length of Toby's cock.

"Did I do it right?" I asked, mock-innocently.

"Yes."

"Can I do it again?"

Not waiting for an answer I rubbed my foot against Toby's cock.

He grunted. And continued photographing me.

"Your self-control is incredible," I told him. "But now, I'm going to do a few provocative poses for you, and then I want you to give me my phone back and the fuck me really hard."

Toby nodded.

I did my poses, my pouting, my wriggling and writhing and Toby took the photos.

Then I said: "Fuck me now, Toby, please. Fuck me really hard."

And Toby fucked me. He thrust his cock into me and I felt my vaginal walls expand to accommodate his girth. I moaned. I always moan when I'm stretched.

"Oh, yes," I hissed. "Harder."

Toby lunged into me and started thrusting hard. I matched his thrusts, pushing my hips up to meet him. I locked my legs around his back.

"Bite my nipples, Toby. Please."

"He put his mouth on my nipples and nibbled them.

"Bite them hard," I gasped. "Make me squeal."

He bit hard and the pain was exquisite. I nearly orgasmed. I could feel it building up inside me.

"The other one, the same."

He bit the other one and again my body buckled.

"That's lovely. Keep doing that."

Toby mastered it very quickly. He bit my nipples in time to his thrusts. Left nipple bite, thrust in, pull out, right nipple bit, thrust in, pull out, over and over. I gripped his waist with my legs.

"I'm going to orgasm," I said shakily. "Keep going. Don't stop."

He thrust and bit, bit and thrust and I suddenly hit a peak and gushed all over him, spraying him with my orgasm as I whimpered and moaned, and groaned and wriggled. Finally, I collapsed, limp.

I rolled over and got on my knees. Toby hadn't come yet.

"I need your cock in my bottom now."

Toby grunted and moved nearer. He pushed the head of his cock into my rectum.

"You don't need to be gentle," I told him.

He pushed his cock into me and I tried not to screech like a banshee. It felt so good. So fucking good. His cock was so thick. It filled me up. I was so stuffed with cock. I was a pillow-biter. I had to cram it in my mouth to muffle my shrieks and wails. I didn't want Toby to stop fucking my arse.

""That's it, like that. Harder though. I love it."

Reassured, Toby began pounding my anus with his thick cock. Without any prompting from me he took my nipples in his fingers and pinched them hard.

I groaned at the feeling, the deep, full pleasure.

"I'm going to come," Toby gasped. I moved forward, so he slid out of me.

"Come in my mouth," I said.

I turned around and took his cock in my hand, wanking his length. I lowered my head and took his length into my mouth sucking and wanking him simultaneously.

He gasped and panted. Then he groaned, a long, husky groan. And then he blasted hot ropes of spunk into my mouth. I swallowed it down as fast as I could, which was lucky for me, as he shot more and more spunk into my mouth, so much it started to spill out. I got on my knees, my head near his cock, and carried on wanking his cock. He shot more come and I aimed his cock so it splashed on my face.

I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked and licked it clean.

Toby lay back on the bed. I ran my hands over his smooth young flesh.

He looked at me.

"Do you want me to go now?"

"I'd like you to stay tonight and show me what other wonderful things you can do with your young body. If you don't mind."

"I'd like to stay," he said.

"I think we'll have a wonderful evening," I said. "And I might even make you a coffee."

 

https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-tests/s-14

https://forum.gazeta.pl/forum/w,353,58916597,58916597,dieta_vege_zapobiega_zawalom_serca.html?t=1607329576#p170914798

https://geizhals.de/?sb=305068,,,9732155&pg=7&p=9732155#9732155

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/first-thing-that-pops-into-your-mind-when-i-say-573615/?page=1821

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/14715057-man-s-invention-of-god

https://blog.goo.ne.jp/sofakawi/e/7acba020a7cef22ada9fdc063d001efb

https://preisvergleich.golem.de/?sb=65895,,,9732172

https://godotengine.org/qa/user/pekiliyo

https://www.goblins.net/users/pupipoqu

https://glamrap.pl/filipek-nie-podoba-mi-sie-zbytnio-rap-b-r-o/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 01

The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 02

Brainy to Barbie: Evelyn Ch. 02