Mine

The room is nearly black. Silently, he climbs over me and lies down with his back to me. After a long, contemplative silence, he reaches back to pull me into him. He presses his ass into me and I am filled with his warmth. I sigh, and bury my nose in the back of his head, into his neck, and into his hair. I am hard in a moment of his musk, and begin to return the pressure at my hips.

I trace kisses across his shoulders, up his neck, and onto his lips. I lap at his ear, taking half of it into my mouth, massaging it with my teeth.

In his meekest voice he asks me to fuck him. I remind him that I need him to understand what he's asking for. I ask him to repeat himself so I may hear him clearly. He does, asking very politely, just above a whisper, for me to fuck him. "Please, fuck me," he says. I hook the waistband of his sweats with my thumb and slip them down to his thighs. It is summer and the heat of his body overwhelms me. His scent is intoxicating.

I worry about what I will do to him with the permission he gives me, if he will be the same afterwards. This is not the first time I have taken him, but this time feels different. This time, I feel possessive. There is a familiar bittersweet swelling in my chest that pulls at my heart, insisting on keeping him in a more than figurative sense. Suddenly I want him to stay with me, fearlessly begging me to flood his brain with endorphins. I want to keep him forever. I want to cure him.

I reach an arm around his waist and cup his mons in my hand. I have low blood pressure and my fingers are cold as death as his warm flesh draws me in. I focus on maintaining a delicate gentleness that lights the nerves as would the edge of a blade as it grazes skin. Gradually I add pressure until one of my fingers tests the boundary between what skin of his is dry, and what of it is wet. My hand is finally warm.

He presses his ass into me. My cock is nestled safely between his cheeks, the thin layer of cotton between my flesh and his dampening by the second. My heart is pounding in my head. I wonder if I will survive this as I press my finger insistently between his lips, stroking the length of him from his clit to his cunt, wherein my finger enters him. I will not fuck him here, but I will take what fluid I find and transfer it for my purposes.

I lift my hips, remove my sweats and press my naked body to his for the first time in some time. My breasts are flattened against his back. His fur tickles my cock as it rests and shifts along his mons. I bury my face in his neck and consume him. He is the sweetest treat I have ever tasted. I feel in this moment as though I have lost control of my ability to reason beyond what is necessary to bring us both closer to God.

I bite every inch of neck flesh, arm flesh, and the flesh of his jaw and cheek that is available to me. To do this I slide my arm around his neck and cradle his head so I can pull him to me at will. With control of him I reach down to press the head of my cock at the entrance to his ass. He whispers, "lube." I reach between our sexes and recover as much as I can, then bring it to his eyes. I tense my arm and bring his ear to my voice. I growl into his ear, "this is lube." After a moment of silence, I transfer it onto my cock and into the ring of his ass.

I rest the head of my cock at his entrance, pressing so gently as not to upset his defenses. I know all too well the fear he may feel, and how much trust he must place in both his body and me. This is not our first time, nor, do I hope, will it be our last.

As I gradually increase pressure, bit by bit my head coming closer to his center, I find his breasts with my free hand and roll a nipple between my fingers in hopes of distracting his mind from the adjustments at his rear. Finally, his body relaxes enough that his ass yields to an inch of my cock. I transfer as much of his lube as I can manage. I instruct him to rub his clit, to masturbate for himself and for me. I want his nerves lit aflame from all corners of his body.

I begin to work with the ground given me, thrusting gently and withdrawing insistently. I change tempo, I tighten my arm around his neck. Soon his ass is tender enough that my cock can come and go from his ass freely. His hips are rocking, his ass is riding me, dancing with me. I pull his ear to me once again. I maul his breast, roughly pinching his nipple between my fingers as I suddenly, aggressively, thrust some inches into him, bypassing his expectations. I growl into his ear, "MINE." He cums. I continue thrusting through his orgasm, unsatisfied.

He breathes heavily, in and out, panting like an animal. His chest fills mine and then withdraws so I can fill the space. Our bodies fit together like missing pieces. We are made for each other. He asks if I am all the way inside of him. He is adorable. So sweet. Breathlessly, I grip his pelvis, tighten my arm around his neck and pull him totally and effortlessly onto me. He whimpers as his ass immediately adjusts to me, but there is no following inhalation. My arm is tight around his neck and he can no longer draw air into his lungs. I am consuming him. There is no more left of me to take. His muscles tense and his body shudders as he cums harder than I remember, harder than ever, maybe. His body convulses around me. He is perfect. I love him, and he is perfect. I tell him so. I want him to know. I want him to hear me. I want him to understand. I whisper into his ear, again and again.

"Perfect."

He sleeps soundly now. I savor every scent and flavor of his flesh. I find solace in his calm, regulated breaths, thanking whatever force has brought these two creatures together. He is mine. I am his.

https://www.docracy.com/news/show?kid=0ax4u9y5ec3

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=84635

https://community.doogee.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=83048

http://healthsciences.douglascollege.ca/2013/11/stepping-on-cancer-stair-climb.html?showComment=1566281678697#c1516280498068113829

http://foro.astrodestino.com.ar/member.php?u=13901

http://babystreaming.com/p/if-i-stay/comment-page-4/

https://www.babyweb.cz/uzivatele/d5d6a8cef09694

http://www.bakespace.com/members/profile/letellieriq/771911/

https://bangshift.com/general-news/bangshift-question-of-the-day/bangshift-question-of-the-day-what-is-the-latest-iconic-body-style/

https://www.ana-white.com/user/607911

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 01

The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 02

Brainy to Barbie: Evelyn Ch. 02